The Trade Mission of the French Embassy in Russia is intended to introduce its companies to Antipinsky Project Sergey SHILNIKOV
As it has been already reported, Tyumen Region has been recently visited by the representatives of Yekaterinburg Office of UBIFRANCE Trade Mission of the French Embassy in Russia.
UBIFRANCE – a French Agency on development of economic activity of the French companies in the international arena – is the only French state organization representing the interests of the companies in the international markets. The UBIFRANCE in-house chain includes 80 offices in 60 countries with approximately 1,400 employees in France and abroad supporting the French enterprises in their foreign activities. The head office of the Agency is situated in Paris. In Russia, UBIFRANCE has 3 representation offices: in Moscow, Saint Petersburg and Yekaterinburg.
The program of the visit to Tyumen Region was hard-driving: meetings with the Regional Administration, attendance of famous enterprises such as Antipinsky Oil Refinery, Tobolsk-Polymer and TNK-Uvat, and a meeting with the Administrative Management of the City of Tobolsk.
In the regional center, the French were interested in Antipinsky Oil Refinery. The plant was attended by Jerome Julian, Director of Yekaterinburg office of UBIFRANCE Trade Mission of the French Embassy in Russia , and Violette Lagleyz, an expert on industrial and transport development. The guests were accompanied by Svetlana Kvasova, a consultant of the Branch of Foreign and Inter-Regional Communications of the Investment Policy Division of the Department of Investment Policy and Support of Entrepreneurship of Tyumen Region.
The delegation was received by Andrey Shamshurin, Head of the Production Department. The meeting was held in Andrey Serbsky’s, Chief Engineer’s office, facing directly the process area.
– The management is on leave. I have been instructed to receive the delegation. I am an assistant deputy, the Head of the Production department explained half-jokingly.
Judging by their appearance, the guests were not upset. More likely, even visa versa. The engineering level “always supposes less diplomacy and more particularities, Jerome Julian pointed out.
The general layout of the plant was lying on a spacious table. The office window overlooked what had been already constructed. To be more accurate, as far as the eye could reach since the total area of the plant exceeds 50 hectares.
To feel the “breath of what is happening”, the Head of the Production Department flung the window open. The lawn greenery smote the eyes, short trees grew above the grass. The asphalt paved process area was situated further on. On it, approximately in seventy meters, two huge units for crude oil preliminary distillation – ELOU-АТ-1 and ELOU-АТ-2 were installed. The second unit was visibly larger than the first one.
– An excellent view! - Violette Lagleyz exclaimed.
Nevertheless, Jerome Julian, who evidently had understood the “breath of what was happening” in the truest sense of the word, started sniffing. However, no matter how vigorously he sniffed, no “breath” could be sensed.
– In France, especially, at old enterprises, pointing to the tip of his nose, Mr. Julian explained in the broken Russian, a faint smell can be felt. But one can not sense it here!
– But why shall it be here? Shamshurin was surprised.
– Yes, certainly, Jerome Julian yielded a ready consent. If the enterprise is constructed “from scratch”.
The sensation was actually a bit strange: literally in several dozens of meters, there was a huge plant, the presence of which could be perceived exclusively visually – there was neither odour nor noise.
The Head of the Production Department had to remind that the Ist and the IInd stages of the plant were already operating. The crude oil refining volume amounted to 4.2 million tons per year. The range of the products included diesel oil fuel, stable natural gasoline, М-40 low-sulfur fuel oil and export process oil.
– Currently the IIIrd process-oriented stage: ELOU-АТ – 3 unit with the capacity of 3.75 million tons per year is being prepared for commissioning; it can be well seen from here, Andrey Shamshurin nodded to the familiar outline. The crude oil tank farm was deployed nearby. A number of technical measures had been taken to integrate the objects of the IIIrd stage into the existing enterprise. With commissioning of the third stage scheduled on the end of the year, the annual crude oil refining will be increased up to 7.5 million tons.
From this time forward, the production will be developed not extensively but “inward”. That is, related plants will be constructed and not only diesel oil fuel of Euro-5 class but also high-octane gasoline of Euro-5 class will be produced.
But it will be already the second phase of the IIIrd stage. However, within the framework of the first phase, provision is made for putting into operation of the treatment facilities, which will make it possible to recycle the waste waters or to discharge them to the commercial fishing water pond.
– The treatment facilities are inclusive of as follows: a physical and chemical treatment unit for the run-offs (impeller floatation of Separation Specialists company), the Head of the Production Department laid emphasis on the peculiarities, the guests recorded it, a biological treatment unit for the run-offs (membrane bioreactor of GE Water and Process Technologies company), a run-off advanced treatment and disinfection unit based on sorption charcoal filters and subsequent ultraviolet disinfection of the run-offs. And, finally, a disinfection unit for trapped petroleum derivatives, settlings and excess sludge.
The run-offs will remind of drinking water. The total area of the treatment facilities will amount to 10.73 hectares, the head of the Production Department concluded.
At present, the construction is carried out by labour of the General Contractor - Velesstroy, and the commencement of the start-up-adjustment works is scheduled on August – September of 2013, so that by the start of ELOU-АТ-3 unit, the treatment facilities should undergo the complete cycle of the start-up-adjustment works.
The Head of the Production Department emphasized that the unique character of Antipinsky Project provided a crucially new approach. The plant was constructed with the use of the cutting-edge world technologies and equipment.
The second phase of the IIIrd stage is hydrotreatment of diesel oil fuels and associated plants – hydrogen generation and hydrogen sulfide recycling with sulfur recovery. The Head of the Production Department gave to understand that neither second-rate technologies nor second-rate equipment would be tolerated here.
The guests were more than satisfied by that breakdown since it granted them an opportunity to join the construction. Violette Lagleyz said that the objective of the trip was preparation of a visit of a delegation of the French businessmen to Tyumen Region in the 4th quarter of 2013.
However, after a comprehensive report delivered, the UBIFRANCE representatives did not wish “to wait for the autumn to come”. Jerome Julian, Director of Yekaterinburg Office, strongly urged that the Customer and the General Designer (Oil Refining and Petrochemical Institute (INKHP RB GUP (State Unitary Enterprise), Republic of Bashkortostan) should set challenges in front of the concerned French companies” including them to the competitive process.