Package of Documents
The documents which are required to be filed for making contracts on the delivery of products manufactured by JSC Antipinsky Oil Refinery:
- A letter of intent for the relevant contract to be drawn up on corporate letterhead paper signed by the company CEO.
- Purchase request with shipping details and quantity of oil products on corporate letterhead paper signed by the company CEO.
- A copy of the Tax Registration Certificate (TIN / Record Validity Code).
- A copy of the certificate of entry made in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities (Primary State Registration Number).
- A copy of the information letter submitted to the Unified State Register of Enterprises and Organizations (identifications assigned according to the Russian classification systems such as All-Russian Classifier of Businesses and Organizations and All-Russian Classifier of Types of Economic Activity codes).
- A copy of the Articles of Association.
- A copy of the Memorandum of Association (if any).
- A copy of the Regulations (for branches).
- A copy of the minutes (resolution) on the election (appointment) of the sole executive body.
- Customer card.
- A power of attorney permitting to sign the contract (in case the signatory acts on the basis other than the Articles of Association).
- A copy of the certificate of the Unified State Register of Legal Entities (Unified State Register of Individual Entrepreneurs) within the period of 30 days from the date of its issue.
- A copy of the balance sheet and the statement of financial results.
- Contact person.