Activities Results of 2013
- Refinery new Provision on the Council of Employees providing for the Council authorities and functions expansion was elaborated and approved. The new Provision was put into effect from January 21, 2013.
- The Council members additional elections were held.
- Report on the Council activities for 2012 was submitted.
- Administration representatives’ report on the “Plan of measures for settlement of problems and issues revealed in the course of analysis of the moral and psychological climate in the collective of Antipinsky Oil Refinery CJSC” was considered.
- The number, sphere of activities, and composition of the following Council working commissions, formed of the Council members with the labor collective representatives participation, were determined:
- Commission for labor disputes settlement.
- Commission for sports and mass cultural issues.
- Commission for labor safety and general issues.
- Council Deputy Chairman election.
- Council Permanent Secretary election.
In the 1st quarter of 2013, the following sports events were held:
- Competition in shotgun shooting between the enterprise divisions.
- Plant-wide sports event “Festival of Winter Sports”.
- Council commissions’ provisions were developed.
- Work plans for each commission were made.
- Work for consideration of enterprise employees’ applications demanding introduction of changes into the Collective Agreement was performed together with the administration.
- Work for study of enterprise employees’ opinions on the issue of changing divisions’ work schedule was performed. On the basis of the work results, suggestions to the enterprise administration were prepared.
- Joint meeting of enterprise employees and the Сouncil of Employees was held with the administration representatives. Report on the Council activities for the second quarter of 2013 was submitted. Issues arousing employees’ concern were heard. Report on the work performed on previous applications was submitted.
- Organization of table-tennis competitions among personnel of Antipinsky Oil Refinery.
- Participation in the work of the Motivation Commission for the purpose of considering and determining candidates whose photos will be displayed on the Honor Board.
- Consideration and approval of the lists of candidates nominated for awards from the Board Chairman and General Director to be granted on the Oil, Gas, and Fuel Industry Day, as well as on the Refinery’s Birthday.
- Organization and holding of seven meetings with personnel of departments of Antipinsky Oil Refinery CJSC jointly with representatives of the Refinery’s administration.
- Participation in the preparation and holding of the official ceremony of congratulating the workers of Antipinsky Oil Refinery CJSC on the Oil, Gas, and Fuel Industry Day on behalf of the General Director, Board of Directors, and bodies of state authority.
- Taking part in different sports tournaments timed to the professional holyday.
- Collection and generalization of proposals put forward by the refinery’s employees on introducing amendments to a new labor contract to be approved in May.
- Preparatory activities for the official ceremony of unveiling the Honor Board of Antipinsky Oil Refinery timed to the Refinery Birthday Festival were carried out during September with the participation of all members of the Labor Collective Council.
- From September 16 to 30 members of the Labor Collective Council took part in the organization and holding of the child picture contest dedicated to the Refinery Birthday Festival.
- From September 21 to 22, 2013 mini-football competitions were held at the Central Sports Complex with the participation of the Labor Collective Council within the framework of the open Spartakiada (Sports Festival) among enterprises and organizations of the Tyumen-city. The sports team of our enterprise occupied the third prize place.
- As of September 22 members of the Labor Collective Council organized a track-and-field team for the purpose of participation in the popular race within the framework of the Russian National Running Day “Nations Cross Race-2013.”
- On October 05 representatives of the Labor Collective Council took part in the official ceremony of awarding the winners in the children’s drawing contest dedicated to the “Refinery’s Birthday” corporate festival.
- Primary results of collecting the refinery workers’ proposals for introducing amendments into the collective agreement to be signed in May 2014 have been summed up. Based on the results of discussions held at the Labor Collective Council’s meeting, as well as of consultations with the representatives of the company’s administration, a petition addressed to the General Director has been drawn up.
- Remedial measures regarding the shortcomings found as a result of inspecting the refinery’s structural units by the labor protection and sanitation commission have been taken.
- The Sports and Cultural Events Commission carried out activities regarding the arrangement for participation of sports teams of enterprise in championships of the city and the region, as well as in Spartakiadas (Sports Festival) of labor collectives of the Tyumen Region.
- Activities on organizing a New-Year party for the working teams of the enterprise were carried out in the course of the month.
- As from November 25 the members of the labor collective council participate in the organization of the New-Year Tree Decoration Contest for the children whose parents work at the refinery.
- Remedial measures have been taken by the labor protection and sanitation commission with regard to the shortcomings revealed as a result of inspecting the sectors of instrumentation and control workshop.
- The Sports and Cultural Events Commission carried out activities on organizing a five-a-side football championship among the structural units of the refinery.
- Prior to the New-Year holidays organizational work to prepare for congratulating the children of the refinery workers by Father Frost and the Snow Maiden.
- From December 5 to 20 New-Year Tree Decoration Contest for the children whose parents work at the refinery was held. All in all, 92 children took part in the Contest. When the contest was over fine gifts were handed in to all the participants.
- On December 9, 2013 the labor protection and sanitation commission inspected the Dark Petroleum Product Dispatch and Oil Acceptance Sector of Commodity Shop No. 4. Based on the results of the inspection a report was drawn up which was subsequently submitted to the unit head for taking remedial measures.
- The Sports and Cultural Events Commission carried out activities on the preparation of the team of Antipinsky Oil Refinery CJSC for taking part in the volleyball championship among enterprises of the Tyumen Region, in addition to that a five-a-side football tournament among structural units of the refinery was held.