Antipinsky Refinery is unique due to the fact that it is first in Russia (in 35 years) private but not a state-run, independent of Vertical Integrated Oil Companies, commercial, constructed from the scratch oil refinery connected to the oil trunk pipeline (total capacity equals to 7.2 MTPA with the increase up to 9 MTPA) and product trunk pipeline (total capacity equals to 1.8 MTPA with a plan to increase up to 3 MTPA) which capacity exceeds 9.0 MTPA, the quality of diesel complies with Euro-5 standard and in 2016 the processing depth has grown up to 98%. In 2018 the quality of gasolines complied with Euro-5 standard.
Today, Antipinsky Oil Refinery is a modern, open, dynamic company heavily investing in the construction of new and upgrading of existing facilities and planning a diversified development of the production base in central Russia to improve the efficiency of natural resources utilization and increase the production of petroleum products meeting the highest quality standards by implementing the most cutting edge deep conversion processes.
The Refinery occupies its rightful place among the largest players of the Russian oil refining industry, forming the Urals and West-Siberian oil refinery market, and is known far abroad.
CJSC Antipinsky Refinery was founded in July 2004 (in October 2015 it was renamed JSC Antipinsky Refinery).
I workflow stage with the nameplate capacity of 0.4 MTPA was commissioned (Сrude Unit – 1). As a result of revamping, its actual capacity as of 2008 amounted to 0.74 MTPA.
The Refinery’s II workflow stage with the nameplate capacity of 2.5 MTPA was commissioned (Crude Unit – 2). As part of II workflow stage modernization at the end of 2012, its nameplate capacity exceeded 3.3 MTPA, which enabled the Refinery to increase the total processing capacity over 4.0 MTPA in 2013.
Unit AT-3 with the nameplate capacity of 3.7 MTPA was commissioned. Total Refinery’s capacity reached 7.74 MTPA. Up-to-date five-stage water intake, treatment and effluent facilities were commissioned simultaneously with the unit. It represented the accomplishment of the 1st start-up complex of the III workflow stage.
Diesel hydro treating complex (hydro treating unit, hydrogen generation unit with a gas treatment module and sulphur recovery unit) with the nameplate capacity of 3.0 MTPA was commissioned. This resulted in the beginning of Euro-5 diesel production. As a result of Crude unit - 3 revamp its capacity increased up to 5 MTPA. Refinery’s total nameplate capacity exceeded 9,0 MTPA. It represented the accomplishment of the 2nd start-up complex of the III workflow stage.
Refinery’s processing depth has reached 98% due to the commissioning of combined delayed coking unit together with a fuel oil vacuum distillation module. The second diesel hydro treating unit was commissioned. The overall capacity of the diesel hydro treating units will be up to 4.0 MTPA.
Combined high octane gasoline reforming unit will be commissioned and production of Euro-5 standard gasoline will be launched.
- unique processing depth of 98% - all industry record. The enterprise ceased producing fuel oil and does not yield any oil residue, except target marketable coke for metallurgy;
- the first in Russia (in 35 years) private, independent of Vertical Integrated Oil Companies, commercial, constructed from the scratch oil refinery;
- connected to the oil trunk pipeline of Transneft, JSC with total capacity of 7.2 MTPA with the increase up to 9 MTPA (specifications are given by Transneft, JSC);
- connected to the oil product (diesel) trunk pipeline of Transneft, JSC with total capacity of 1.8 MTPA with a plan to increase up to 3 MTPA, that enables to sell it throughout Russia and abroad;
- the only oil-refining company in the Tyumen region and the Urals Federal District;
- conveniently located in the center of the Urals Federal District on a developed logistic network, which enables to market oil products on its territory and in adjacent Districts;
- has an opportunity to sell fuel to companies directly by loading road tankers of 5–30 tons.